The NASB New Inductive Study Bible
is designed to encourage you to study the Bible for yourself, rather than relying on the interpretation of commentaries. It presents an inductive method of study and Bible marking which leads you directly back to the source, allowing God's Word to become its own commentary.
Its study tools and questions teaches you how to understand and apply Scripture to your own life. Through an effective system of Bible-marking, the Bible itself becomes a personal record of insight and growth. Contains the Updated NASB.
Special features include:
- Step-by-step instruction in the acclaimed "inductive study method"
- Beautifully illustrated diagrams of:
- The Tabernacle & The High Priest in his Priestly Garments
- Solomon's Temple
- Herod's Temple
- The Temple Mount - During the Second Temple Period
- Timeline of Israel's history from Adam to Modern Times
- Single-column format
- Inner-margin cross-references
- Individualized overviews and instructions for every book of the Bible
- Wider margins for note-taking
- 24 pages of maps and charts
- Black letter
- Bible Study Helps section includes:
- Understanding the Value of God's Word
- Major Events in Israel's History
- Historical and Grammatical Helps
- Bible Reading Plans
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Historical Charts index
- Topical Charts index
- Maps index
- Illustrations index
- NASB Concordance
- 8 Pages of Color Maps
- Blank pages for personal notes
- Thumb indexed
- 9-point text size
- 9.50" x 6.50" 2.00"
Discover how letting God's Word speak for itself is the best way to experience its life-transforming power!
Customer Questions & Answers: