The landmark Africa Bible Commentary
compiles the wisdom of over seventy African scholars in one volume. Now, the Africa Bible Commentary
series provides deeper insights into each biblical book.
This series places a premium on showing the relevance of biblical concepts for the life of the church. Case studies and African illustrations make this happen in ways that mere explanations cannot. In addition, each commentary is divided into sermon units for easy use in developing a preaching series on the biblical books.
, Dr. Andria shows how Paul's words to the Roman church are still relevant to the church today. Key Features:
- Easy-to-understand writing style
- Content organized into sermon units for use in preaching
- African case studies and illustrations for contextual application
- Questions for discussion after each unit
- Endnotes explaining the Greek and academic discussions
Customer Questions & Answers: