These six delightfully illustrated short stories of seven to ten minutes each teach children Christian truths in a gentle and understandable way. Each story has a key teaching point. At the end of the story, the presenter develops the theme and links it to the teaching of Jesus or the Apostle Paul in a relaxed and easy manner. Ideal for children between the ages of five and nine, STORYBOOK's delightful settings, charming illustrations and warm style of presentation will captivate a young audience and lay valuable groundwork on which parents and teachers can build. Useful for home, school, or church.
- 1. The Old Dragon (Rules)
- 2. Moonlight (Sharing our gifts)
- 3. Beetle (Looking on the inside)
- 4. The Bells (What we're made for)
- 5. Lanterns (Shining out)
- 6. Teamwork (Sharing the load)
Run time: 50 minutes.
Customer Questions & Answers: