The Expanded Bible: New Testament
reflects the latest scholarship, current English, and the needs of contemporary students of the Bible. With a multitude of study aids right in line with the text, expanded translations and other helps make it possible for you to study the Bible while you read. The
Expanded Bible is a unique tool to deepen your own understanding of Scripture. This project makes the best of biblical scholarship more available to any interested reader of the Bible.
—John Ortberg, Pastor at Menlo Park Presbyterian Church in Menlo Park, CAFeatures:
- Expanded translations bring out meanings and offer alternative wordings.
- Literal meanings of terms from the original languages are included where they can provide more understanding.
- Traditional wordings recall familiar terms and expressions.
- Comments explain passages that can be understood better with a brief remark.
- Useful references supply rewarding opportunities for comparing other Scriptures.
- Variants display additional wording in some of the original language texts.
- Size: 8.75" x 6.00" x 1.50"
Customer Questions & Answers: