Join John MacArthur in Hebrews
as he explains each verse in a way that is both doctrinally precise and intensely practical.
The theme of Hebrews is simple: Jesus Christ is superior to and preeminent over everyone and everything. His absolute supremacy overshadows all else and demands the worship and allegiance of every individual. With eternity at stake, how one responds to Jesus Christ is the most important decision a person will ever make.
The MacArthur New Testament Commentary
comes from the experience, insight, and wisdom of one of the most trusted ministry leaders and Bible teachers of our day. Each volume was written to be as comprehensive and accurate as possible, dealing thoroughly with every key phrase and word in the Bible without being unduly technical. This series helps provide a better, fuller, and richer understanding of God's word while challenging all readers-no matter what their expertise-to grow in a vibrant, personal spiritual walk. Additional Series Features
- emphasizes both an explanation and application of
- illuminates broad doctrinal themes
- each passage is related to other passages dealing with similar themes
- avoids undue technicality
- provides sharp, clear outlines
- Commentary sections comprise pericopes of Scripture (e.g., 2 Timothy 1.1-5)
- key words/phrases are highlighted in bold
Customer Questions & Answers: