Join John MacArthur in 2 Corinthians
as he explains each verse in a way that is both doctrinally precise and intensely practical.
Second Corinthians is the most personal of Paul's church letters, providing unique insight into his heart for God and his motivation in ministry. With his credibility under attack, Paul reluctantly defended himself for the sake of the Gospel. In so doing, he offers a perspective that will encourage every believer, especially when enduring the hardships of the ministry.
The MacArthur New Testament Commentary
comes from the experience, insight, and wisdom of one of the most trusted ministry leaders and Bible teachers of our day. Each volume was written to be as comprehensive and accurate as possible, dealing thoroughly with every key phrase and word in the Bible without being unduly technical. This series helps provide a better, fuller, and richer understanding of God's word while challenging all readers-no matter what their expertise-to grow in a vibrant, personal spiritual walk. Additional Series Features
- emphasizes both an explanation and application of
- illuminates broad doctrinal themes
- each passage is related to other passages dealing with similar themes
- avoids undue technicality
- provides sharp, clear outlines
- Commentary sections comprise pericopes of Scripture (e.g., 2 Timothy 1.1-5)
- key words/phrases are highlighted in bold
Customer Questions & Answers: