Besides juggling motherhood, career, and personal fulfillment, Christian women face the added challenge of being biblically faithful. Mother of five and an award-winning photographer, Heidi Bratton knows the problem. Her new book helps Christian mothers of every denomination transform the overwhelming task into a soul-satisfying experience. Her lively new book:
- Examines issues of expectations, identity, self worth, and the impact of Christian mothering.
- Helps women redefine, not merely rearrange, their idea of motherhood.
- Includes discussion questions for reflection or for small-group use
- Encourages all mothers, from the new mom to the empty-nester.
- Includes strong biblical references to support its ideas.
Customer Questions & Answers: