A collection of 384 reference work volumes including Bible translations, commentaries, dictionaries, encyclopedias, Greek/Hebrew and other word study references. Version 5 adds even more Greek/Hebrew helps and includes a new Pastoral Helps Section. It's a total value of more than $5,000!
For Advanced Users Ready for the Next Step Forward
The Advanced Reference Library (ARL) in Version 5 delivers a significant step forward in new features and content. The features, described below, are the ones most requested by those who use PC Study Bible in daily, intensive study. The content in many cases is completely new and has never before been offered in any Biblesoft library or as an add-on.
Advanced original language features include:
- Groves-Wheeler Westminster 4.0 Hebrew Morphology - you've been asking for it and now it's here, the Old Testament parsing information at your fingertips!
- Wheeler's Hebrew Syntax Notes function just as they do in Greek. They are invaluable in helping to decipher theparsing codes and define how the Hebrew words work at a grammatical level.
- Westminster Leningrad Codex, includes the Ketiv-Qere readings. This is the best electronic representation of the complete manuscript of Hebrew canon.
- A Textual Commentary on the Greek New Testament, by Bruce Metzger, is the standard account of the compilation and transmission of the New Testament; it surveys ancient and newly-discovered manuscripts, and discusses both the science and art of textual criticism. Specific notes are included directly in your New Testament Interlinear as footnotes, at the exact locations where the text-committee's decisions are explained.
Additional top-notch content* now included: Dictionary of Latin and Greek Theological Terms, Exegetical Dictionary of New Testament, Balz & Schneider eds., in three volumes,the Pocket Dictionary for the Study of NT Greek, the Pocket Dictionary for the Study of Biblical Hebrew, Kittel's 10-volume Theological Dictionary of the New Testament (TDNT), "Little Kittel" one volume, Wuest's Word Studies in the Greek New Testament, The Complete Jewish Bible & Jewish New Testament Commentary, and much more!
Click here for chart of contents.
- IBM compatible 900 MHz Pentium III (1.3GHz P4 recommended)
- 512 MB RAM or higher; 768 MB recommended
- Windows 2000, XP or Vista (may require Superuser or Administrator rights)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
- CD ROM drive (4X speed or higher recommended)
- 100 MB hard drive space required; 3 GB recommended
- Mouse or compatible pointing device required
- 256 color display support, 800x600 minimum resolution (1024 x 768 recommended)
Customer Questions & Answers: