Friendships are one of the most powerful forces in our culture and should be one of your most enduring possessions. Yet almost one third of Americans acknowledge that they're "trying to find a few good friends" and say they are starving for a meaningful friendship.
The Friendship Book offers all the information you need in a relevant, practical guide that will help you discover:
- The purpose and plan for friendship
- The source of all friendships
- The three vital dimensions of friendship
- How to start a friendship from scratch
- How to turn a casual acquaintance into a deep friendship
- The glue that holds friendships together
Friends are rare and precious. Come discover how to have meaningful and purposeful friendships.
Customer Questions & Answers: