Build confident early readers with Reader Rabbit and friends!
Reader Rabbit's Learn to Read with Phonics
was designed by educators, curriculum specialists, and reading experts to help beginning readers build skills and confidence in reading. It combines three activity components—word recognition, phonics, and progressively challenging stories—making it far more complete and balanced than any one approach. Children learn to recognize and sound out words, build vocabulary, improve memory and concentration, and more. Your students will develop a love for reading that will lay the foundation for lifelong learning!FEATURES
- Two paths to learning: a systematic journey through 26 letter lands or a dynamic four-module "word factory"
- Over 100 carefully sequenced lessons in phonics, word recognition, and reading comprehension
- Exposure to a wide variety of engaging texts written at a child's reading level
- 26 storybooks, with record and playback, give students control of the reading experience
- Practice mode and storybook mode
- Print progress reports, study word lists, and student certificates
- Systematically and explicitly develops phonemic awareness and sight vocabulary
- Builds letter-sound relationships and recognition of letter patterns and word sounds
- Increases student's vocabulary
- Supports a wide range of ability levels
Stand-alone System Requirements
- Two program CD-ROMs and one Teacher Resource CD-ROM
- Printed Quickstart Guide.
- Teacher Guide and User Guide in PDF format on the Teacher Resource CD-ROM
|Platform/OS||Processor||Available RAM||Free hard disk space||CD-ROM||Display Required/Other|
|Win 95/98, ME, 2000, XP||Pentium 90MHz||32MB||45MB min, 500MB full install||4X||640x480, 16-bit color|
|Mac OS 8.6+, OS 10.2.x-10.4.x (Native)||G3 or faster||32MB||45MB min, 500MB full install||4X||640x480, 16-bit color|
Customer Questions & Answers: