A collection of God stories, ponderings, and parables cooked up to feed the flock. Watch with family and friends, talk together during the week, and live like Jesus calls us to live. Ingredients (episodes) include:
- Booncy and Average Jeff: Get a behind the scenes look at the Book of Daniel and the most popular children's show in North America.
- I'll Just Have the Carrots, Thanks: Daniel-n-friends make sure God gets credit for their awesomeness.
- Sheep is Crazy: A Prickly Situation: Sheep, Joakim, and Wally Joyner won't be pushed around by the new "king" of the pasture.
- TJ and Cramps: TJ learns about one of Nebuchadezzar's bizarre dreams.
- The Hand is The Man: King Belshazzar gets a visit from a hand. You read that right. No body, no head, no feet. Just a hand. Seriously.
- Dances with Lions: The Doodle Monsters dance their way through the story of Daniel and the Lion's Den.
- Yeah, So That Goat is Flying: What do all the visions mean? Just watch the news.
- The Knucklehead Show: Knucklehead discovers a young musical talent who teaches him that God should always be out first option.
Approximate running time: 1 hour 20 minutes.
Customer Questions & Answers: