So you're ready for the next chapter in your life. Well, if you're a Christian heading to campus for the first time, there are several things you need to know about living your faith while surrounded by atheistic professors. Abby Nye has written a fantastic guide for college students who find their faith and values under assault from Day 1. Learn just what to expect, and how to navigate through classes while maintaining a good GPA and a positive college experience.
Abby prepares new freshman (and even seasoned students!) to be able to survive and thrive in this often hostile setting. Among the topics she covers:
- Freshman orientation week
- The treatment of science and faith in the classroom
- Difficult professors and real life solutions
- The mean forms of liberal "indoctrination"
- Helpful campus groups and managing peer pressure
This book is truly must reading for students embarking for any college--a valuable handbook for parents, teachers, and students alike.
Customer Questions & Answers: