Throughout the Bible thre are numerous examples of children and young people making a difference. The Lord Himself chose to come to earth as a baby. What better way to teach children about God than to use other children as examples! The crafts, games, puzzles, and activities in Favorite Bible Children are designed to let kids know that they can be instruments of God.
Each activity includes:
- Bible child's name or identifier
- lesson title highlighting a Bible story
- scripture reference for Bible story
- memory verse to reinforce the story, lesson or activity
- What You Need: a materials list for the lesson
- What to Do: how to conduct the activity
- What to Say: a short lesson
- memory verse index and note to parents.
Customer Questions & Answers: