Baptism is the beginning of one's life in the community of the church, and the "gateway" to the rest of the sacraments.
- Isn't it better to get baptized when you're older, and can understand what you're doing?
- Does my baby have to be baptized immediately?
- Will my child go to hell, limbo or purgatory if-God forbid-he or she dies before baptism?
- Why are so many baptisms done during the Mass these days?
- What's the role of the godparents? Do they have to be Catholics? Christians? Believers?
These are questions from good Catholics that deserve good answers. If people remain confused about baptism, they will be confused about the sacramental life of the church, and, by extension, their faith.
Customer Questions & Answers: