Strengthening one's prayer life ranks high among lists of resolutions—at any time of the year. With this new Bible dedicated to the practice of prayer, you will experience a thoughtful, devotion-like exploration of praying. You'll feel encouraged to pray because you'll learn new ideas for prayer, Bible study, and spiritual formation including:
- Two-way conversation with God and Scripture
- Imagination in writing and art; praying the text
- Praying the Psalms
- Reading the Bible aloud
- Prayers of the saints
- Prayer practices from around the world
- Highlighted prayers of the Bible.
With a sophisticated brown-on-brown burnished cover, this Bible can be used over and over again for continued inspiration and encouragement. Great for small group Bible studies at church and for personal study.
- Eighty pages of prayers and practices for praying
- Sixteen full-color insert pages with inspiring devotions and spiritual formation exercises
- Conversational translation of the Bible
- 9-point type
- Presentation pages for gift-giving
- 8.50" x 5.50"
Customer Questions & Answers: