One of the seven Bible study-guides based on SoulShift: The Measure of a Life Transformed,
a powerful and practical approach to spiritual formation that goes beyond spiritual disciplines to focus on who you are becoming in Christ. Seven key transformational shifts need to occur in the minds, hearts, and behaviors of every true follower of Christ:
- Me to You: Discovering Joy in Selfless Love
- Slave to Child: Finding Refuge in the Father's Grace
- Seen to Unseen: Perceiving God's Kingdom in Every Moment
- Consumer to Steward: Cultivating a Generous Spirit
- Ask to Listen: Discerning the Voice of God
- Sheep to Shepherd: Guiding Others toward Maturity in Christ
- Me to We: Uniting with the Church Community
Each four-week study provides practical help for bringing about these shifts in your own life. Each week includes five daily readings with a Scripture reference, questions to ponder, and discussion questions for group exploration.
Things up close are visible but temporary. Things in the distance are unseen and eternal. In Seen to Unseen: Perceiving God's Kingdom in Every Moment will help you see things in the distance clearly—as clearly as things up close—that is the mark of a spiritual person.
Customer Questions & Answers: