Stan Toler's Practical Guide to Leading Church Boards
provides timeless wisdom for complex relationship between pastor and board.
Working with the church's governing board is a leadership task like no other, and many pastors struggle to navigate its pitfalls. How can the pastor most effectively work with this influential group of people to lead the church forward into the future?
Veteran pastor Stan Toler offers the senior pastor the best practices of leading a church board. Based on years of experience in working with boards, Stan identifies key principles for partnering with the church board for effective ministry leadership.
- establishing expectations for board members
- running effective board campaigns
- managing clashing opinions and personalities
- working through boards to stimulate progress
- developing long-term strategies
Customer Questions & Answers: