What could be more important than knowing God and experiencing the peace, joy and comfort of a personal relationship with Him? What could be more reassuring than knowing that in each and every choice you make, and in each and every step you take, clarity and godly wisdom are yours for the asking?
Open your heart to the asking! God is ever ready to guide and encourage you: "Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example in word, in conduct, in life, in love" (1 Tim. 4:12). A Teen's Guide to Christian Living will help you better understand the Christian faith and know who God is. Each chapter teaches a particular topic and closes with thought-provoking questions to help you put Christian principles into practice, and you'll see how teens such as yourselves learned to rely on God during a moment of truth in their lives.
Discover answers to questions such as:
- Who is God, and what does He expect of me?
- Is God with me all the time, everywhere I go?
- Does God love me -- no matter what I have done?
- Does God have a plan for my life, and how am I do discover it?
- Does God care who my friends are or who I date?
- Does God care what I do for work or how I spend my time?
- Is there a "best" way to pray, and how does prayer make a difference?
- Can I serve God and still be a "regular" teen with a "regular" life?
Fulfill God's calling for your life in "word, in conduct, in life, in love"!
Customer Questions & Answers: