The people in your group spend hours every day in the most high-impact mission field in the world: their workplaces. A place where they are regularly in touch with people facing significant life questions. But to have an impact, they need a perspective that's different from anything they've ever heard or read about evangelism. Real evangelism is a process.
It's organic---more like farming than selling. In six thought-provoking and empowering sessions, Workplace Grace walks your group through a proven approach to evangelism that respects the unique relationships they have with their coworkers, clients, or customers.
They will learn easy-to-implement ways to:
- Create curiosity about faith and stimulate spiritual interest
- Recognize spiritual hunger and open doors
- Cultivate common ground with non-Christians
- Tell their personal faith stories invitingly
- Practice 'less is more' to share their faith in a nonthreatening way
. . . and more DVD with Leader's Guide sold separately.
Customer Questions & Answers: