The PowerPoint® version of 10 Questions & Answers on Jehovah’s Witnesses allows PowerPoint software users to discover a clear, down-to-earth understanding about what Jehovah’s Witnesses believe and how to witness to friends.
Paul Carden is a longtime specialist in the field of cults and new religions around the world. He is the Executive Director of the Centers for Apologetics Research (CFAR), and general editor of Christianity, Cults & Religions. He is the former co-host of the nationwide “Bible Answer Man” radio program.
Printable worksheets are included. Slides may be printed out as handouts.
- How the Jehovah’s Witnesses began
- Prophecies by their leaders
- Should God be called “Jehovah”?
- Is the Trinity a “Pagan Doctrine”?
- Is Jesus God Almighty or the Archangel Michael?
- Will only 144,000 people go to heaven?
- Is the New World Translation reliable?
- More than 120 “slide” frames
- Printable handouts of each slide
- Tips for talking with Jehovah’s Witnesses
- Teach on one part or run the entire presentation
- Over 50 illustrations and photographs
- You control the timing, the speed, and order
Customer Questions & Answers: