Ten easy keys will prepare you to witness in a loving, respectful and informed way to the cults. This ready-to-use PowerPoint has more than 50 slides and additional worksheet covering topics such as:
- KEY #1: Know Your Bible.
No one can know all the false teachings of all the cults, but Christians can learn the Bible well enough so that no matter who is on their doorstep, they will recognize cultic doctrine as soon as they hear it.
- KEY #2: Remember that Not All Followers of a Cult Believe Alike.
Don't assume every cultist believes the same thing
- KEY #3: Remember that Cultists Are Trained to Answer Objections.
Many who have talked with Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormons would say that they seem to have an answer for everything.
- KEY #4: Check Scripture Verses.
When cultists quote a verse it is typically quoted out of context.
- KEY #7: Be Loving.
It's not just what you say, it's how you say it!
- KEY #8: Demonstrate Jesus' Deity.
Cultists invariably get the identity of Jesus wrong.
- KEY #9: Emphasize the Gospel of Grace.
Cultists need to hear about God's grace more than anything else!
- KEY #10: Give Your Testimony.
Cultists need to hear what God has done in your life.
This PowerPoint presentation can be shown on a computer or projected on a screen for a larger audience.
Bonus included on the CD: You can print out handouts showing every slide in the show so that your students can follow along and take notes These PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or higher which is available as a free online download from Adobe.com.
- To run these versions of PowerPoint® presentations, you must have Microsoft PowerPoint® 2001 or higher already installed on your computer (this CD does not come with the PowerPoint® application) and Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or higher (if you wish to print out the handouts).
- Minimum for PCs: Pentium III or better, Windows 98, 98 2nd ed., NT®4.0 with Service Pack 6, Millennium, or Windows Professional, a CD drive, 256-Color Monitor.
- Minimum for Macintoshes: Mac OS 8.5 or higher; PowerPC,G3, or higher; a CD drive, 256-Color Monitor.
Customer Questions & Answers: