Devoted…to God…to each other.
Spend each day growing in the Word of God and drawing closer as a couple with the practical counsel of #1 New York Times bestselling author Dr. Gary Chapman
Gary Chapman's readers call his teaching relevant, helpful, simple, effective...and he brings this style to The Love Languages Devotional Bible. As you read through Scripture together, you will enjoy brief devotional readings that apply the text to your relationships, and you'll deepen your understanding of God and of each other.
Research has shown that couples who read their Bibles and pray together enjoy a much healthier relationship. The Love Languages Devotional Bible is designed to make reading God's Word and praying as a couple enjoyable and rewarding.
It covers numerous topics, including: communication, expectations, roles, sex, conflict, money, children, in-laws, and more.
Key features include:
- New Living Translation, clear and elegant, ideal for reading aloud
- Scripture reading plan, making it easy to read through the entire Bible in a year
- 260 daily devotions, one for each weekday
- 52 Bible studies, one for each weekend
- Prayer guides, providing specific cues that challenge and encourage
- Select readings, addressing a wide variety of couple-oriented topics
- Bible book introductions, providing context and essential background information
- Relationship applications, about how to meet each other's needs
Additional features include:
- Topical index/Concordance
- Two-column layout
- Translation and textual footnotes
- Presentation page
- Family record pages
- 9-point text size
- 9.75" x 6.75" x 1.25"
Customer Questions & Answers: