Whether visiting people in their homes, in the hospital, or in a restaurant over a cup of coffee, the simple act of connecting with others is filled with powerful possibilities. The act of friendship is an inroad to hearts and lives that creates trust, value, and incredible potential for ministry.
Serving in church visitation helps you to:
- Be motivated: how does the Bible model the importance of visitation?
- Be prepared: What kind of person makes a good visitor?
- Be informed: What kinds of visits are possible
- Be involved: What kind of in reach visits can be made?
- Be equipped: how should Scripture and prayer be used
Customer Questions & Answers: