Celebration Station™ is the all-new, 52-week program that mirrors the Celebrate Recovery® one-year, large group teaching schedule and curriculum plan. This means that while adults explore topics that bring healing and wholeness, their kids are discovering the same truths in age-appropriate ways!
Celebration Station is the uplifting, hope-filled, children’s companion to Celebrate Recovery. In this kit, you’ll find lessons that give children…
- truths that help them avoid cycles of hurts, hang-ups, and habits
- ways to draw close to Jesus during challenging times
- language and experiences to understand what’s happening in their homes.
- friendships with other children whose parents are taking the hard step of resolving their pain and moving forward in life.
Designed for 5 to 13 year-olds, Celebration Station gives you everything you need to lead kids in making Jesus the foundation of their lives; break cycles of dysfunction; and join their parents in forgiveness and healing.
This Celebration Station Kit includes:
- 4 Leader Guides containing a total of 52 lessons
- 4 Media Kits (includes 3 DVDs per Leader Guide—12 DVDs in all!)
- Music Video DVD
- Music CD
- Celebration Station Journal
Customer Questions & Answers: