Congratulations! You've agreed to serve as a volunteer-perhaps the most underrated, underappreciated, misunderstood role in youth ministry!
But your role is also one of the most essential. Seriously-the healthiest, most effective youth ministries are built on a solid foundation of dedicated, talented, committed volunteers.The Volunteer's Field Guide to Youth Ministry
will help you chart a course of growth as a follower of Christ and as a leader in your congregation. You can read it from front to back, or you can treat it like a reference tool-scan for topics that are relevant today, and save the rest for later.
- Chapter topics include: Discovering your unique personality and the way God has wired you
- Preparing for the adventure of youth ministry volunteer work
- Understanding the teenagers you work with
- Supporting parents as they raise their teenagers
- Working with other volunteers on your team
- Following leaders in your ministry and congregation
You have a family. You have a full-time job. You have other commitments and responsibilities. Yet you understand the rewards and blessings of serving as a youth ministry volunteer. The Volunteer's Field Guide to Youth Ministry will become one of your favorite tools as you serve teenagers and help lead them toward a Jesus-centered life.
Customer Questions & Answers: