The Exegetical Guide to the Greek New Testament: Colossians and Philemon is the first book in a projected series of twenty volumes that seeks to bring together classroom, study, and pulpit by providing the student or pastor with the information needed to understand and expound the Greek text of the New Testament.
Author Murray J. Harris aims to close the gap between grammatical analysis and exegesis, leading the reader into an in-depth understanding of the New Testament Greek text by guiding him or her through the processes of thorough exegesis flowing into sermon construction.Each volume provides the following for the biblical book or books on which it is written:
- Brief introduction on authorship, date, occasion, and purpose
- List of recommended commentaries. Extensive exegetical notes
- Translation and expanded paraphrase of the whole book
- Comprehensive exegetical outline
- Glossary of grammatical and rhetorical terms
Customer Questions & Answers: