The Search for the Lost Garden is the First episode in the Adam's Venture series and introduces you to the young explorer Adam Venture.
Deciphering relics in an old Templar Church, Adam uncovers memoirs written long ago by a crusader who fought with Richard the Lion heart in the Holy lands. The memoirs tell of a mysterious place with labyrinths of caves and grottos guarding the headwaters of four great rivers. Could this place be the legendary Lost Garden of Eden? This discovery sets off a great adventure that will bring Adam through familiar places through the Holy Lands, accompanied by Professor Jacques Saint Omair, his Girlfriend Evelyn and his ever faithful Dog, the team embarks on an epic adventure fraught with mystery and intrigue and danger in their quest to find the legendary birth place of Humanity
Adam Venture is an action explorer hero—adventurous but using his wits rather than resorting to violence. Brought to life from a third person perspective with the Unreal 3™ engine.Features
- Developed using the critically acclaimed Unreal 3 Engine
- Brilliantly rendered in vivid 3D for striking visuals and truly stunning environments that breathe life into the story.First game of the episodic series
- Non Violent gameplay
- Rich and involving storyline that weaves a classic adventure with biblical overtones.
- Physically interact with objects and use fast twitch skills, to really absorb yourself into the atmosphere.
- Challenging puzzles and action oriented game-play brings a whole depth and feel to the adventure genre.
- OS: Windows® 2000/XP/Vista™/7™
- CPU: Intel® Pentium® 2.0 GHz or equivalent AMD,
- RAM: 512 MB RAM (1 GB Recommended for Windows Vista™),
- Video: Nvidia 6200+ or ATI R520+, or better
- Hard Disk: 600 MB,
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0c compatible sound card,
- Other: Mouse, keyboard, speakers.
Not all laptop models were tested and some may not provide features adequate to meet the intense hardware requirement. You need a pixel shader 3.0 compatible card.
Customer Questions & Answers: