Expand your studies with notebooking activities; experiment project pages; review questions; Scripture copywork; field trip sheets; and much more! Accompanying Apologia's Exploring Creation with Chemistry and Physics
(sold-separately), students will take ownership of their learning as they fill it with notes and reminders of what they've learned through their careful study.
Features included are:
- A daily schedule for completing the readings, notebook assignments, activities and experiments utilizing a two-day-per-week plan
- Templates for completing the notebooking activities
- Review questions for each lesson, which can be answered orally or in writing as a written narration
- Scripture copywork, with both print and cursive practice
- "More to Explore" ideas for each lesson
- Full-color, lapbook-style "Miniature Books"
- Field Trip Sheets to keep a record field trips enjoyed during the course
- Final review questions
Customer Questions & Answers: