What does home education involve? What are the advantages and disadvantages? How can you decide whether it is right for your child? If it is right, how do you go about it? And where can you go for help, advice for information. This practical self-help book for parents provides a one-stop resource for parents contemplating or embarking on home education with their children.
- Helps parents to decide if home education will work for their family
- Provides information on the first steps to home education and answers parents' most common questions
- Provides guidance as to subjects and curriculum, methods of teaching and how to deal with special circumstances
- Acts as parenting guide to parents with children in school to help support their children's learning outside of school
- Helps more experienced home educators refine their own approaches to their children's learning
Customer Questions & Answers: