This reader's edition of the UBS Greek New Testament
is an essential resource for pastors, professors, and others who regularly work with the New Testament in its original language, as well as students and others learning Greek.
Containing the complete UBS4 Greek New Testament text from the United Bible Society, this edition features a clean layout with the Greek text above notes on every page.
These notes include parsings of difficult verb forms as well as translations of Greek words occurring 30 times or less in the New Testament. In addition, a dictionary in the back defines words occurring 30 times or more, serving as a helpful reference for all learning to read Greek.Features
- USB-4 Greek New Testament text
- Highly readable 11-point type
- Translation of uncommon words on each page
- Newly compiled and simplified textual notes
- Durable sewn binding—lays flat when open
- Lifetime guarantee from publisher
- 4 pages of full-color maps
- Gold page edges
- Ribbon marker
- 9.75" x 6.75" x 1.50"
Customer Questions & Answers: