Celebrate 400 years of biblical tradition—study the authentic text of God's Word as it was printed in 1611!
The 1611 King James Version, 400th Anniversary Edition
is an authentic replica of one of the earliest printings of the King James Bible, the best-selling book of all time. In the four centuries since it first appeared, this translation of unparalleled beauty and grace has had unsurpassed worldWide impact and influence on the English language. This commemorative edition has the authentic spellings, capitalization, and punctuation used by the 1611 translators. Set in roman type for easier reading, it makes a great gift or collector's item and is a must-have for every home library. Features
- Marginal notes of the translators
- The Apocrypha
- The full preface, "From the Translators to the Reader."
- Commemorative insert booklet gives the history of the KJV
- Set in Roman type for easier reading
- Beautiful antique cover design with gold foil stamping
- Presentation page
Customer Questions & Answers: