No matter where you are in life, you may struggle with issues of identity and self-worth. Are you one person with friends, another with parents, still a different person around teachers? What about all by yourself when you turn out the light at night? What does it mean to be authentic? To be wholly, genuinely, you?
The It's Me study will help you grapple with these questions and think about yourself, your motives, your deepest passions.
Featuring "live" dramas from the RevolveTM tour in combination with Bible study, the "Reel to Real Interactive Drama-Based Study Series" addresses the questions and issues-both serious and frivolous-that hit at the heart of teens.
Designed for individual or group study, the It's Me participant's guide unpacks what's been exposed through the dramas and dig deeper into how to live differently in this changing world.Participant's Guide features:
- Questions, Bible study, and activities for study on your own or with a group
- Real-life stories from teens
- Tips for youth group leaders
- Activies to be artsy and interactive with the topic
- Resources & itunes list (websites, books, online videos, and music related to the topic)
For use with It's Me DVD-Based Study (ISBN 9781418546274).
Customer Questions & Answers: