The Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible combines essential tools for Hebrew and Greek with the NIV translation. An easy-to-use style plus the benefits of the Strong's Dictionary numbering system makes this study Bible one for every student of God's Word, no matter what age.
The NIV translation of the Hebrew-Greek Key Study Bible, helps any reader follow the Bible's original meaning - without having to study and learn the ancient languages.
- Double-column format
- Presentation page
- 9 point text
- Book Introductions
- Center-column references
- Study Notes
- Words of Christ in Red
- Grammatical Codes to the Grammatical Notations
- Grammatical Aids to the New Testament
- Guide to Transliteration
- Lexical Aids to the Old Testament
- Lexical Aids to the New Testament
- Concordance to the Old & New Testaments
- Strong's Hebrew Dictionary
- Strong's Greek Dictionary
- 8 pages of full-color maps
- 6.75" x 9.25" x 2"
- New: Wider margins
Customer Questions & Answers: