Many Christians are unsure about what they believe and why. They may wonder if their faith is meaningful and credible. Because of this, they struggle with passing on a relevant Christianity to their families and friends. That's why Josh McDowell and his son, Sean, have created this comprehensive yet easy-to-understand handbook. Unpacking 12 biblical truths that define the core of Christian belief, the McDowells help you discover:
- the foundational truths about God, His Word, sin, the Trinity, the church, and six more that form the bedrock of Christian faith
- compelling evidence to support these truths
- how each truth provides relevant answers to the world's most difficult problems and gives a sense of joy and meaning to every true believer
- how you can live out these truths in relationship with God and others
- ways to pass each truth on to your family and the world around you
Biblically grounded, spiritually deep, theologically extensive, and packed with practical examples and real-life stories, The Unshakable Truth
is a resource applicable to every aspect of everyday life . . . a resource you'll turn to again and again.Unabridged audio CD; approximately 16 hours; 13 CDs; read by Jon Gauger.
PDF included that contains the Redemption Celebration, the Revelation Celebration & the Restoration Celebration.
Customer Questions & Answers: