The You Can Tell It!
seminar does more than equip you with a clear and simple method for sharing Christ with confidence. The contents include biblical study on the gospel, saving faith, prayer in evangelism, and basic theology of evangelism. Presented in 8 sessions lasting approximately 3 hours and 20 minutes, this course can be completed in one day, over a period of 4-8 weeks, or however it best fits the schedule of any size group (or for individual study).
A perfect training curriculum for Sunday School, Small Groups, Mission Trips, Prison Ministries, Outreach Teams, and more!
Each course kit contains the following:
8 individual instructional sessions:
- What Do We Tell the Non-Christian?
- How to Present the Gospel
- How to Enhance Your Effectiveness in Evangelism
- Turning a Conversation to Spiritual Things
- How Do You Help a New Christian?
- Reaching Those Who Can Be Hard to Reach (i.e. cultists, relatives, and children)
- How to Make Evangelism a Habit Instead of a Headache
- The First Course Christ Ever Taught in Evangelism
Individual Role Plays
- You Can Tell It! Student Workbook: Fill-in-the-blank format to complete as you follow along with the DVDs and/or course facilitator.
- Show Me How To Share The Gospel: This step-by-step resource shows you how to develop an evangelistic lifestyle. Discussion questions at the end of each chapter make this a great tool for a Small Group.
- May I Ask You A Question? Pocket Card: Keep the clear and simple gospel with you at all times with these handy pocket cards. One side contains the Bad News/Good News gospel presentation, and the other reminds you to pray and to share the Good News with your friends and relatives.
- May I Ask You a Question? - Blue Tracts (Pack of 25)
Customer Questions & Answers: