According to Dr. Minirth, most people use less than 5 percent of their brain potential. Discover how to tap into the other 95 percent by building your vocabulary! In this helpful resource you'll find dozens of mind-stretching keyword lists, tips on Scripture memorization, and linguistic insights. Build mental muscles and keep your mind in shape! Paperback.
Customer Questions & Answers: