If you want to be part of a revolution, this book is a great place to start. You can make a difference in the world, in your town, in your school, in your life. The Revolution Devotional
helps you understand and develop character traits that will turn you into a revolutionary for God. No boring reading here - instead it's fast-paced and fun. Each day you'll read a verse of the Bible, then a short devotional about the character in that verse. There's additional Scripture for you to read if you want, plus a hilarious list relating to the day's topic. For example, on the topic of being different from the crowd, you might get this list:
Seven Ways to Be Really Different
There's different...and there's really different. Here are seven ways to achieve the latter status:
- Color your eyebrows with purple Magic Marker
- Insist that people call you "Butterscotch."
- Wear bumper stickers on the back of your coat.
- Declare yourself a "meat-arian" and argue for vegetable rights.
- Talk only in Dr. Seuss rhymes.
- At the lunch table, do play-by-play commentary for a game going on in your imagination.
- Randomly blurt out the phrase, "Now that's what I'm talking about" - even when no one is talking.
Customer Questions & Answers: