With all of your student's concerns, how can you maximize their church experience?After You Drop them Off
affirms that youth groups are excellent environments in which students can thrive. They are safe, provide safe activities, are attended by other kids whose parents share your concerns, and are run by caring adults who want to see your student grow up with a strong faith. But you still might have questions regarding just what youth group is all about:
- What actually goes on in group meetings?
- How trustworthy are the leaders?
- How can I be more informed, or more involved?
- What if I disagree with a leader?
- How can I support the leaders more effectively?
- How can I help make my student's experience with church as powerful and positive as possible?
In After You Drop Them Off
, youth leader and author Jeramy Clark provides trustworthy answers to your questions, along with practical suggestions, biblical support, and "real-life" parents' comments and stories.
Customer Questions & Answers: