It's time to rethink our perspectives on money and possessions. In this thoroughly researched and extensively updated classic, Randy Alcorn shows us how to view them accurately---as God's provision for our good, the good of others, and his glory.
Alcorn presents a biblical and comprehensive view of money and possessions, including the following:
- Why is money so important to God?
- Is prosperity theology right or wrong?
- How can we be liberated from materialism?
- What should we do about debt?
- How much does God want us to give?
- How can we best help the poor and reach the lost?
- What about gambling? investing? insurance? saving? retirement? inheritance?
- How can we leave our children a true heritage?
- How can we use money in ways that God rewards?
This practical and refreshing theology of money contains topical and Scripture indexes, a study guide, and five helpful appendices.
Customer Questions & Answers: