You can gain important skills for success by working through the three books in the Walch Real Life Series. You learn how to be confident, make good choices, and deal well with people. You practice using the strengths you have and you develop new ones.
In this book, you begin to take charge of your life. You start by getting to know yourself better. When you know yourself better, you make better decisions. Topics covered include:
- Take Time to Take Charge: Set Some Goals
- Build Integrity: Learn to Do the Right Thing
- Jump in: Act with Confidence
- Learn to Steer Your Mind: Become an Optimist
- Get Things Done: Develop Confidence
Grades 9 and up.
Customer Questions & Answers: