This book contains 52 brief lessons that effectively communicate basic doctrines of the Christian faith to middle school age children. The material is flexible and is ideal for use alongside existing curriculum in Sunday school, children's church, midweek programs, or VBS.
Middle school students will be able to:
- Recite the books of the Old Testament
- Use a concordance and Bible dictionary
- Consecrate their lives to God
- Rely on the Holy Spirit for guidance
- Tell a friend how to be born again
- Demonstrate a Christ-like attitude
- Create guidelines to use for making decisions
- Participate in ministry.
Customer Questions & Answers: