It's all here: what inductive preaching is, how it works, why it's effective, who's used it - including Jesus, Peter, Paul, Augustine, St. Francis, Wesley, Edwards, and Moody, to name only a few. Also included are:
- Step-by-Step guidelines for constructing an inductive sermon
- Two sample inductive sermons
- A list of 96 inductive preachers from 20 centuries
- A strategy for making traditional sermons structures inductive
- A checklist of inductive characteristics
The principles in this book can dramatically increase your sermon effectiveness - turn apathy into involvement, make listeners out of the listless. Inductive preaching is preaching that works!
Customer Questions & Answers: