Single Parenting that Works is a 6-lesson study designed to encourage single parents to build healthy relationships with their ex-spouses and to raise their children to love and honor the Lord. This study will help parents understand that they are not alone in the challenges they face. Parents will find practical, biblically sound guidance on being loving, caring, and effective parents to their children. These six sessions focus on:
- Bringing stability to children by helping parents get their own lives in order
- Learning to forgive one's ex-spouse and opening the door to healthy relationships
- Relating to one's ex-spouse with grace and maturity instead of retaliation and bitterness
- Developing positive self-esteem in kids so they can gain a sense of confidence and belonging
- Teaching kids to be respectful, responsible, and resourceful through "reality discipline"
- Relating to your children according to their unique, God-given personalities
Items included in kit are:
- Instruction Guide for planning and implementing the study
- Promotion kit of color posters
- Ads and clip art
- Facilitator guide
- Audio CD of the entire series
- Six 25 minute lessons on DVD
- Workbook Note: The workbook for this study can be located on the CD-ROM that is in the kit. The workbook is no longer available for purchase.
Customer Questions & Answers: