His people to prosper financially. But most Christians see only a part
of the whole picture when it comes to God's will for their prosperity. Many good Christians have never entered into the dimension of prosperity that God intended or them. There are reasons why. Brother Hagin has said, "If you want to walk
in the perfect will of God - in God's best for every area of your life - you're going to have to do
the perfect will of God." Biblical Keys to Financial Prosperity
can show you how.
In Biblical Keys to Financial Prosperity, Rev. Kenneth E. Hagin provides a bird's-eye view of the subject of prosperity for the believer. In this comprehensive study, Brother Hagin explains in detail such subjects as:
- How to "eat the good of the land"
- Your authority in Christ concerning finances
- How to release your faith for finances
- The role of honoring your pastor so you can walk in prosperity
- The unchanging laws of sowing and reaping
Customer Questions & Answers: