This edition combines the renowned Scofield notes and reference system with the time-honored King James Version translation. But that's not all: The fruit of Dr. C. I. Scofield's decades of reflection upon the Word of God have been augmented (not revised) to make the ideas underlying the Scofield Study Bible's annotations clearer to modern readers. An abundance of factual information is presented in topical articles, charts, and lists that add depth and richness to study time. Enhanced book introductions, accurate in-text maps, authoritative full-color maps, and page-bottom notes broaden the context of the reader's understanding.
Everything about this edition has been designed to encourage serious Bible study. First-time students and seasoned believers alike will find this volume to be a trustworthy guide to the panorama of God's plan of Salvation.
Protective Duradera cover features sturdy zipper closure. Special Features
- New subheadings clarify the structure of book introductions
- Expanded explanations bring out each books' main points
- Detailed outlines provide guidance for studying the text
- Additional cross references enhance insights into the text.
- An exclusive subject based topical chain reference system that enables readers to follow major themes throughout the entirety of Scripture
- Over 100 boxed factual articles and lists that put a wealth of fascinating information at the reader's fingertips
- Expanded introductions included detailed outlines of each book
- Study note biblical references are now in the familiar chapter and verse format
- Bottom of the page study notes permit quick retrieval of interesting data
- Over 550 in text definitions of proper nouns locate place name references and explain the meaning of personal names in their original language
- Striking new page design and crisp typeface make reading easy on the eyes
- Nearly 70 in text black and white maps and charts help orient the reader to geographical references in the biblical text
- Nearly 250 notes crucial to understanding the Scofield (including all notes on Dispensations, Covenants, and Summary notes) are now featured as in text articles, making them easier to locate and read
- Sectional headings have been added for ease in following God's guiding hand in human history
- New indexes to Proper nouns, chain references and subject
- 16 pages of accurate, full color Oxford Bible Maps (with index of places and natural features) that illustrate the biblical world
- Ribbon marker
- Gold page edges
- Sturdy zipper closure
- Presentaion and Family Record pages
- 9.50" x 6.50" x 1.50"
Customer Questions & Answers: