This 10-CD Small Group Leader Training Kit
will help you train your small group leaders to balance the biblical purposes from the Great Commission and the Great Commandment. This resource is designed for you, as the point person for the small group ministry. Inside this kit you will find everything you need to train Small Group Leaders at your church. All files are provided in electronic form so you can tailor our Leadership Development Pathway to your small group system with your logo, your information, your program.
Includes the following:
Leader Training 1: This is our foundational training, offered to every small group leader (Host) at Saddleback. It provides them with the basic training necessary to lead an effective small group. Also includes the Spiritual Health Assessment and Spiritual Health Planner.
Leader Training 2: This is our continuing advanced leader training that begins with modules based on the five biblical purposes:
- Character: focuses on the biblical character traits of leaders and how they intersect with your life (Worship)
- Skills: teaches common skills needed to build a healthy small group community (Fellowship)
- Health: focuses on how to build a healthy Purpose Driven Small Group that strives to balance and fulfill all five biblical purposes in small group community (Discipleship)
- Empower: gives Small Group Hosts the vision and tools to mobilize their small group for service (Ministry)
- P.E.A.C.E.: focuses on how small groups can be an instrumental part of the PEACE Plan (Evangelism)
Each training module in this kit includes:
- Audio File
- Instructor Guide
- Student Guide
- File with transcript of the training.
Customer Questions & Answers: