One of the most established authorities on leadership writing today, John C. Maxwell speaks to over 350,000 people each year and his most popular topic is The 5 Levels of Leadership
, which he now shares with readers. The five levels include:
- 1. Position - People follow because they have to.
- 2. Permission - People follow because want to.
- 3. Production - People follow because of what you have done for the organization.
- 4. People Development - People follow because of what you have done for them personally.
- 5. Pinnacle - People follow because of who you are and what you represent.
Through in-depth explanations and examples, Maxwell will describe each stage and show readers how they can move to the next level to become more influential, respected, and successful leaders.Unabridged audio CD; approximately 540 minutes; 8 CDs.
Customer Questions & Answers: