Charge up your reading and writing skills with this high-powered electronic lexicon!
This handheld learning tool from Franklin is ideal for junior high school all the way up through university-level students who want to write more effectively.
With this all-in-one device, they have instant access to Merriam-Webster’s Dictionary and Grammar Guide with Quizzes. Also includes Merriam-Webster’s Guide to Punctuation & Style, biographical and geographical entries from Merriam-Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary, and a complete thesaurus. Students can also challenge their minds with puzzles, word games, and other mentally stimulating activities.
- Designed for junior high school through university students.
- Word count (as provided by Merriam-Webster): Nearly 100,000 words and phrases
- Includes Franklin Thesaurus for English with 500,000 synonyms and antonyms
- Features Phonetic Spell Correction (type the word like it sounds)
- Installed English grammar guide and guide to punctuation and style enables you to write or speak with confidence
- SAT word lists for students preparing for college entry tests
- User Vocabulary List feature allows you to save words you want to remember
- 5-Language Translator translates words in English, Spanish, French, German and Italian
- Geographical Dictionary gives information about cities, states, countries, rivers and other political and physical features on the map
- Biographical Dictionary provides information about famous historical figures from around the world
- 9 educational games:
Anagrams, Hangman, Jumble, Word Builder, Word Train, 1 Player Link Four, 2 Player Link Four, 1 Player Tic Tac Toe and 2 Player Tic Tac Toe
- Organizer capabilities stores up to 100 names, addresses and phone numbers
- Currency and metric converters and a calculator are programmed on the device
- Includes local and world clocks
- Auto-shut off extends the life of your batteries
- Battery Requirements: 2 CR2032 Lithium Batteries (included and installed)
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 5.25 x .6 inches
- Weight: 4.8 oz.
Customer Questions & Answers: