A Bible like none other you’ve ever read, for today’s teenage guy going toe-to-toe with a hard-hitting world. A world God knows all about. He’s the authority when it comes to understanding girls, sex, communication, drugs, divorce, relationships, success, parents, popularity, peer pressure and everything else guys face. He also knows what makes you tick, he loves you more than you can ever imagine, and he wants you to experience a life of purpose, power and impact.
The features in this Bible will strengthen you and hone your spiritual fighting edge. Battlelines show you how other teen guys deal with relationships, sex, drug abuse, and other real-life issues. Match-Ups pit the good guys against the bad guys of the Bible to uncover winning—and losing—approaches to life. Challenge Notes do just that: challenge you to reach for everything God wants you to be. And there’s plenty more—enough to help you make a kingdom-difference in the world around you.
- Battlelines interviews share solid insights from everyday, normal guys about sex, conflict, music, anger, addiction, popularity and more.
- Full-color tip-ins give you 50 Ways to Be Radical for God, 100 Things Real Men Do, and other ideas to help you revolutionize all aspects of your life.
- Instant Messenger-style Challenge Notes paraphrase key Scriptures that call you onward and upward to all that God has for you.
- Now or Never call-outs challenge you to discover God’s truth on a variety of faith-related issues.
- Live the Adventure notes show you how to change your life and revolutionize your impact on others.
- Match-Ups capture the conflict between good guys and bad guys of the Bible. Cain vs. Abel, Ahab vs. Elijah, David vs. Saul . . . they’ve got moves you can learn from—and moves to avoid.
- Book introductions provide overviews for each book of the Bible to help you dive in and know what’s going on.
- Custom-designed reading plans let you pick the topic in which you’re interested.
Customer Questions & Answers: