Written by women for women, the New Women’s Devotional Bible in NIV offers a fresh perspective on God’s Word through a year’s worth of relevant, engaging devotions placed throughout the text of the NIV.
An all-new devotional Bible, the New Women’s Devotional Bible helps a new generation of Christian women apply God’s Word to their lives. Added features from its bestselling predecessor make this Bible more engaging, practical, and versatile. Now available in a handy compact size.
- Complete text of the NIV—the most read, most trusted Bible translation
- A full year of weekday and weekend devotions bring insight and inspiration. Also included are questions for reflection to help women apply God’s Word to life.
- Devotions by well-known—and not-so-well-known— women of God, including Joni Eareckson Tada, Elisabeth Elliot, Lynne Hybels, Anne Graham Lotz, and Katie Brazelton
- Multiple reading plans for year-after-year use
- Introductions for each book of the Bible
- 500 callouts spotlighting key verses of the Bible for memorization and contemplation
- Author index with biographical information on each contributor
- Subject index to help you locate topics easily
- Presentation page
- Double-column format
- Ribbon marker
Customer Questions & Answers: